Increase productivity, extend equipment life and reduce waste with silicone release agents
Silicone release agents from Dow contain nonstick properties that enable quick release of products made in molds and provide lubricity and slipperiness in applications such as conveyor belts, which can result in:
- Faster throughput?
- Cleaner finished products?
- Less material waste?
- Longer life of the mold or machinery?
These agents find use in food-contact manufacturing processes in a variety of applications, from release agents for plastic cutlery and cups to mold release agents for baking.
Get the silicone advantage
Trust the beneficial properties of silicone release agents for your application:
- Lower surface tension than most polymers
- Higher heat stability than organic alternatives
- Superior oxidation resistance characteristics
- Lower use rates than organics
Silicone release agents from Dow recommended for food processing or packaging applications have been reviewed for compliance with relevant dietary laws and regional regulations, such as:
Note that products only carry such certifications when bearing the approved compliance symbols.